Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do I Miss Something?

As time pass by, life goes on, we gain maturity and at the same time we were travelling nearer towards the end of our journey. As we get nearer towards the end, there is one question that might always comes into my mind, “Did I miss something in my life?”
I had being always asking myself this questions. As we move through our life journey, we do not have enough hands to hold and grabs everything we had seen. We are not capable to do everything that we wanted to. There must be things that we had to left behind and continue our journey to the front. If we remain at the same point to finish something, we never see what is waiting for us in front.
Recently, I had come across a few events. All seems so interesting and important for me. However, I am not capable to have all of them together. Not all at once. However, I was too greedy. I still wanna have all of them too. Thus, I had done nothing but delaying. Stop myself at this point without any decision made, without any efforts to move forwards. I had stop there waiting for the correct timing and grab all those things I wanted before continuing my journey. It was a very childish thinking of me.
As time pass by, I was just like day dreaming. Sometimes, I really hope that time will promise a solution for all the choices available for me. This is because I do not know how to choose. I believe time can provide me an answer. However, this is not always a happy ending solution because there are times where things shall be solved by me myself. No one can help me as the nature of times does not provide me any answer, the nature of stress and forces also not promising any answer. All that had to be done is just a decision that I had to make for myself.
Haiz….human are so tiny. Although we can predict what is suppose to happen, I believe that as time pass by a solution will appear to solve all the problems, I strongly behave like a normal person but it is just an imaginations….when can I be awaken from this imagination? This answer for this question is simple – make decision and move on….what did I miss? To move on, we had to carry on something with us…we had to left something behind us…that is the way of life….

No comments: